Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I heart NY

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. It is the day after Christmas and I've had the most lazy of days since I can remember. What have I accomplished today? Absolutely nothing... let's see, I got up, watched tv for a few hours, made a bagel, fed my cat, watched some more tv, cleaned up a little, watched some more tv, went online to check email, ate lunch, watched more tv... finally I practiced my viola and my calligraphy.

What is new...

Nothing too too much... oh ya, Johnathan gave me the most beautiful diamond ring... no no, not a proposal or anything, just a thoughtful gift.

I wish I could have gone back home for the holidays, but I've taken too many trips this year. The best trip had to be the one to Arizona. I had SUCH a good time sitting around the pool at the spa and catching up with Angela. Angela, my bestfriend of like 20 years married the ever so sweet Anthony. My mother moved from the home she was in to a place that is about the same size, just much more easily accessible and closer to her long time friend. My brother moved from Pennsylvania back to California with his family. My nephew and niece are growing so much!!! Both kids are going to be super tall.

New York is living up to be all that I hoped it would be. I designed the Newsletter for the school this year and I hoping to do more designing in the near future!

I'm so glad I moved here. I miss LA from time to time, but it is nothing like NY. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home