Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yet another...

What a week.

I discovered a few things about life this week. Nothing is ever certain unless it is on paper... and even then, things can still change. It was a difficult lesson to learn, but I suppose everything happens for a reason.

My nephew is now living with his dad. In many ways, I feel like I at least accomplished something this year. I know that if my mother had been well, there is no way she would have let my nephew go back to my brother... but its just not right. I believe everything happens for a reason. And the fact that my mother got sick is very sad, but it was also something that aided this situation. All in all, I think he will be most successful in this new environment living with his dad. I'm going to miss him terribly.

This past year, I have learned that things aren't always what they seem. For example, I use to always take my mother's side in various things that have to do with family/life... well, I've been wrong. Her expectations of everyone but herself are way to high. So nothing is ever good enough. Her children will never been good enough. Her friends will never be good enough. So we all just do what we can to live our own lives and not be affected by her criticism and negativity.

So whats next in the crazy life?


I have NO clue.



ANother thing...

I've been having these visions. I will think of an event and not long after it goes through my thoughts, it happens. This has happened NUMEROUS times. The first time I was in church and I had this vision that an EMTs and Firemen would come through a specific door of the church with a gurny (sp?). Mind you, there are about four different entrances into that church. About 20 minutes later, it happens... that exact door with the same people. I about fainted in church. Another time, I was sitting in church and I got this vision of my nephew throwing up in church. About 25 minutes after that, he started to gag and make these noises... sounds nasty I know, but I reacted immediately and prevented the situation from happening... at least in church. Then, Saturday night I had another vision that I wouldn't be able to find Bradford... that he would run off in the mall and I would be panicked. Two hours later, it happened.... maybe for only 1 minute, but my god, it was the worst fucking minute in the world.

Life is scary sometimes. But I know that everything will eventually turn out... whether or not it will turn out as I'd like it, is another question.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home