Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bigger Breasts

I don't blog as much as I'd like, but here goes....

I was watching tv this morning and I saw the most hilarious commercial EVER!!! I was dying... well, actually I was a little pissed off at first, but when I saw the whole commercial... I was practically on the floor. For many of you that have not seen it, it the most recent commercial by Carls Jr. There is this guy who is telling the camera (who I thought was an actual woman) that it would benefit her to get larger breasts. At this point, I turned around (because I'm at the computer and the television is behind me) with this disgusted look on my face. I was furious... who the hell did he think he was? What a pig... this only lasted a few seconds. The commercial continues on... The guy is really trying to encourage this "woman" to enhance her breasts to make them bigger because they would benefit her in the long run. I'm still pissed...
Then they show a picture of a chicken and the latest addition to the Carls Jr. menu... "Bigger is better."

Wow.

lol, I guess the closest I will come to large breasts is the new Carls Jr. chicken sandwich.... it better be worth the money!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home