Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Easter Sunday

I don't understand why people go to mass only on Christmas and Easter. Why bother?

I know practically all of the hymns and I began to sing along. I must have been the only person around singing. The kids were turning to look at me and the lady in front of me turned around twice. Obviously these people were the typical seasonal church goers. It drives me crazy. You come to mass, invade my personal space and then stare at me like I'm the odd ball? I guess I shouldn't take it personal... and I don't, but stop with the looks. I couldn't have sung that great or looked that good.

I came home after, did three loads of laundry, baked a cake, made dinner, and cleaned the kitchen. Same shit different day right? Well, we did enjoy a nice Honey-baked turkey and ham. The cake was interesting. My mother was set on making a rabbit cake with coconut and Peeps.

Other than "all that jazz," nothing new is going on.

I'm on the job hunt yet again. I've decided I must hit the restaurant scene once again.. only for a few months. I can't seem to get diddly squat with the temp agencies or online sites. It's all bs anyway.




I was reading some blogs and stumbled across this post ... http://queenofsunshine.blogspot.com/2006/04/presenting.html Rock on! I only wish I had the balls to say shit like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home