Monday, April 10, 2006

What dreams...

Interesting event:

Yesterday while at mass, I had this vision. I envisioned someone having medical problems and a need for the paramedic and firemen. It was a strange feeling, but I've had these feelings before and usually brush them off and go about my business. This time, I did exactly that. I just continued to pay attention in church. Not more than 10 minutes later, the paramedic entered into the church through the exact doors I had just envisioned. Then the firemen followed. I sorta freaked out a bit. Mind you, there are 5 different entrances into the church, but I specifically had a vision about this door. Interesting...


Dreams:

Lately I have had quite a few dreams. I've dreamt about rugs, cancer and beer. The rug in my dream was old and worn. In this dream I was broke and only had a car and this rug. This dream is easy to figure out. In another, someone I knew had cancer, but it was unknown who had it. Then I dreamt I went to the store and bought beer and diet coke. I have no idea what that dream means seeing as I don't drink much of either.



1 Comments:

Blogger ChuckleInMyGrave said...

I've always thought of dreams as metaphorical warning signs, but I must confess that I haven't had a bad dream in a long time.

I won't go into any analysis about your dreams because there are tons of places online that do this already and many give completely different interpretations. I will however say that these dreams are "momentary consequences" because of all the big changes coming around in your life.

Hopefully they are all good "consequences."

Later gator. :-)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home