Saturday, April 22, 2006

Earth Day

Happy Earth Day

What an interesting day. Today is my mother and my sister's birthday. My mother insists that she would like to do things for "[her} birthday." Well good for you. I had to run her ass around to the doctor and do what she wanted.... fetch her drinks, food, clothing, etc. You name it, I did it. She never gets off her ass to do anything. She sleeps sitting up now because she says it is comfortable... which is wreaking havoc on her neck... she already cannot stand up straight and has her head in her chest. Its just a matter of time before she completely lets herself go and round two of the hospital visits begins again. I won't put myself through the emotional trama again... I'm just a bit pissed off... who died and made her queen?

I don't care if it's the popes birthday... I'm not giving the royal treatment. Maybe its because she was a bitch to me on my birthday.... she picked arguments, made me cry, made me drive her ass around. Today is like any other day.

I still haven't been paid for the work I did in March. My cell phone is shut off because I cannot pay the bill. My storage fee is late and my stuff will be sold if I don't pay for it... yet, I went out of my way to help that fucking woman, used my gas and my time, and I'm not even reimbursed for the gas... oh yeah, and I picked her up when she got in a wreck on my birthday, used my gas to take her to the neighboring town and the woman still can't pay me.

I should call and wish my sister a happy birthday... it would be the right thing to do.

Then there is my brother. If I were him, I work hard to get Bradford back and get the hell out.... away from all of the craziness. Only then can Bradford begin to live a normal life. One where there isn't constant yelling or crazy people. Sure we've all made mistakes. I've made many mistakes, my brother has made some pretty big ones, but then again... EVERY single person has. We all just need to get over ourselves and move the f *&$ on and make better ones in the future. I will no longer play into the games. No more mind games. No more emotional games.

It would be so much easier if people couldbe more blunt... more honest. Sure it can hurt, but why waste so much time sugar coating things... if i make a mistake, I'll admit it and move on. Why dwell on it... it only makes things stressful for yourself.

I'm rambling here.

When I move, I swear that I am going to spend a week in isolation... lol

Family Detox






I was reading an article about Meridith Viera. I recently had a dream about her too... anyway, I really admire this woman. She lives with illness everyday. She works two major jobs, has three children, a husband who has MS and still manages to keep her sense of humor. I really feel like I can identify with this woman. Definitely a role model for us. Anyway, this article was about how she had to deal with her husbands decline with MS. She knew he had this before they were married and obviously she is still married to him. She is a loyal, decent and respectable person. I've never really admired any celebrities. I figured they were working just as any of us do. I'm not one to get star stuck, so to speak. However, I definitely admire Viera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No reason there to not admire her...

That kind of committment, (in the face of such an afflicted significant other) is really something to behold. I wish someday that I'll be able to make that kind of committment again...



AS

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home